RE: [xsl] Calculating Sum in XSLT 1.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Calculating Sum in XSLT 1.0
From: Abhijit Junnare <mavlaabhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:23:39 -0800 (PST)

will this work with xalan? because i tried to use
something like this and it gave me an error.

also i tried using this
<xsl:template match="currentnode"

<xsl:variable name="Total">
	<xsl:for-each
select="preceding-sibling::sibling[@value]">
	    <SubTotal>
	      <xsl:value-of select="(@value)"/>
	    </SubTotal>
	  </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:variable>

  <xsl:value-of
select="sum(xalan:nodeset($Total)/SubTotal)"/>

</xsl:template>

and it gives me an error

"function not in namespaceError in Xpath expression,
function not in namespace"

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Abhi