[xsl] widows and orphans for tables/rows

Subject: [xsl] widows and orphans for tables/rows
From: Jenna Simmer <jennasimmer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:07:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi. I'm new to xsl:fo and I would like to know if the
widows and
orphans feature can be applied to tables (and rows). I
know it can be applied
to paragraphs (I tested it already), but I can't get
it to work with
tables.

My xml file has n nodes which span over multiple
pages; sometimes
everything gets captured in a single page, but one
node might get pushed on
the second page. What I want to do is have m nodes
pushed on the second
page (if everything does not get captured in the first
page). I thought
that widows and orphans is the solution to this. Is
this correct?

I know that it is not fully implemented in FOP, but
I'm using
XSLFormatter by Antenna.

Thanks