[xsl] Default Rendering of HTML?

Subject: [xsl] Default Rendering of HTML?
From: Shawn <sgrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 01:12:46 -0700

My apologies for the stupid newbie question......

I've been playing with XML/XSL for a while, and haven't yet been able to
figure this out.  The HTML code does not get rendered properly  if I create
an element like this:

<testelement>
	<h1>Title</h1>
</testelement>

I've done some research into this and suspect it's because I'm using
<xsl:apply-templates match="/">.  As I understand things, this means I then
need to create a template for each of the HTML tags.  Other research suggests
that I may need to somehow mark the tag as containing CDATA, but this is a
bit over my head at this time.

Is there a better way to reference the contents of <testelement> and fall back
to default browser behavior for the embedded HTML?  If it helps any, I'm
using PHP to transform my XML/XSL.

Thanks for any tips.

Shawn