Re: [xsl] xsl:sort with msxml english language, danish characters, weird results

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:sort with msxml english language, danish characters, weird results
From: Bryan Rasmussen <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:34:37 +0200

--
Bryan Rasmussen

> I don't use MSXML, but I'm guessing that it relies entirely on Windows'
> built-in regional settings for collation. That's simply not good enough,
> at least for technical and academic documents.
correct as far as i can see. basically the only way I could see to do anything
highly technical and academically interesting like that using msxml would be
through an extension function. I wonder if anyone has made anything like that,
i would suppose not as if I suppose most people with those needs would not be
using msxml, and maybe not even using xslt.