Re: [xsl] union vs. "or" vs. contains?

Subject: Re: [xsl] union vs. "or" vs. contains?
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:05:56 -0700

Wendell Piez wrote:

Whatever I do, I want to keep processing completely controlled by the configuration file.

Maybe someone on this list who knows Ant better than I do (it's on my list!) can comment on how Ant (a Java build framework) could query a configuration file to determine which stylesheet to call when a job is invoked. A poor man's version of the same (though of course Ant is free) could use a batch file to run a transform on your config file, to create another batch file (in which the delegation could be managed), and then execute it. In other words, these things can be done.

I haven't followed this thread too closely but in ant you can use 'input' to allow the user to enter data at the command line. For example:

<input
  message="Enter an XSL file name:"
  addproperty="xsl.name"/>

<xslt