Re: [xsl] match string

Subject: Re: [xsl] match string
From: Zsolt Szabó <zsolt.szabo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:21:01 +0200

I have modified my template, because like you said I had lost the markup in para[1]

1.
<xsl:template match="chapter/section[1]/para[1]/*[1]/text()[1]" priority="1">

2.
<xsl:template match="para">

but now the output of the first paragraph looks like>

it is because I have a template for the first paragraphs first tag text()
and a template for every paragraph, with matches para[1] too

how can I solve this problem?