[xsl] Accessing ASP request data from an XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Accessing ASP request data from an XSLT
From: "Alexander E. Gutman" <gutman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:50:32 +0700

Hello, friends.

I am going to create an XSLT that takes account of the data
presented in an ASP request (QueryString, Form, etc.).

Using extension functions for accessing ASP request data
does not seem comfortable. I think that it is better
to generate a conveniently structured XML document
from the ASP request data and apply my XSLT to it
(or pass this XML as a parameter).

Before proceeding this way, I would like to know
if there are other approaches and if there is a ready-made
script or component for converting ASP request data into XML.
(It is an easy task to create such a thing,
but this looks like inventing a wheel.)

Thanks.

--
Alexander Gutman