RE: [xsl] variable question

Subject: RE: [xsl] variable question
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:18:51 +0100

Using the trace() function can be useful to determine what the actual value
of an expression is. Alternatively, temporarily remove the type check and
add some logic to the called function to display details such as
count($relatedItem).

If you're really stuck, send me the full source and stylesheet and I'll try
and diagnose it for you.

Michael Kay