[xsl] RE: XSL template to convert blob of HTML tags to Word ML tags?

Subject: [xsl] RE: XSL template to convert blob of HTML tags to Word ML tags?
From: "SANWAL, ABHISHEK (HP-Houston)" <abhishek.sanwal@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:56:28 -0500

Altsoft,

1. The HTML that InfoPath rich text box generates for any rich text
added into it is XHTML. So we have the XML compliance covered.
2. I think even the formatting would be taken care of and if not I shall
think about a way around that.
The current question is what would be the most convenient and
non-complex (hopefully) way to convert a blob of X-HTML to Word ML.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Abhishek Sanwal