RE: [xsl] Weird Problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Weird Problem
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:12:27 +0000

Its not about Xselerator or any other IDE. Its about what XSLT processor is being used for the transformation.
Xselerator can be configured to run multiple transformation engines...
by default Xselerator uses MSXML... so to reproduce your problem , check out what transformation engine your cold fusion uses, and configure the xselerator with that processor. and see if you can replicate the problem..

As such there is nothing wrong with that for-each.. if you want to get more, send more information.. may be ur XML and your XSL .. some one can check the whole file and see if problem is any where else...

Hope this helps
Vasu