Re: [xsl] Phraser (was:xsl:analyze-string)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Phraser (was:xsl:analyze-string)
From: "cking" <cking@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:31:42 +0200

Hi M. David,

I hope you don't mind that I stole your idea :)
Followed the link you mentioned, and I couldn't resist trying it!
I found a solution, and then took the time to make many improvements
while learning a lot about XSLT (helped mainly by reading this list)

Here's my solution:
http://users.telenet.be/cking/webstuff/digiTransformer/input.xml

Anton Triest