Re: [xsl] JS not executed AFTER transformNode

Subject: Re: [xsl] JS not executed AFTER transformNode
From: Frederic Tsolakidis <ftsolakidis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:39:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

yes, I know it's more on JS side than pure XSLT, but i
could find nothing on JS boards.. so I though XSL pros
were more likely to have encountered a similar problem
:)

Anyway, I could have used the DOM rather than
document.write(), but the example suggested in
Sarissa's doc implies the use of a div tag, which I
want to avoid..

My code is actually processed when a link is clicked,
and the resulting action should be the drawing of the
resulting page, which happens fine now.

On the other hand, I'm not a DOM guru, so if you have
2-3 lines of code as an example, that would make my
day :)

Thx in advance,

Fred
--- Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Batsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>