Re: [xsl] RE: XSLT: Get timestamp

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: XSLT: Get timestamp
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 04:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

Marco,
Here is a good site for doing this.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect4/dateTime.html

I use Windows 2000, so here is my bat file.

Mike F.
Washington, DC

timestamp.bat
@echo off
echo. |date > datestamp.txt
echo. |time > timestamp.txt
START /W REGEDIT /E it_settings.txt "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control
Panel\International"

<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
<!ENTITY timestamp SYSTEM "timestamp.txt">
<!ENTITY datestamp SYSTEM "datestamp.txt">
<!ENTITY it_settings SYSTEM "it_settings.txt">
<!ENTITY seal_ent SYSTEM "seal_ent.txt">
<!ENTITY dtd_path_1 SYSTEM "dtd_path_1.txt">
]>