Re: [xsl] Learning Tool for XPath?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Learning Tool for XPath?
From: Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Batsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:41:59 +0300

Just google for "XPath Visualizer". It works in your browser and there are two versions, one for IE and one for Moz.

hth,

Manos

Stephan H. Wissel wrote:
Hi there,

I'm impressed by the power and flexibility of XPath expressions... and overwhelmed too. While Michael Kay's XLST reference book on my desk already shows strains from heavy usage, I'm still looking for a good learning tool for xpath. Something like a visual expression builder that helps with the axis syntax and shows xpath expressions between two nodes or so.
Are tools like this out there?
;-) stw