RE: [xsl] re: ANN: Saxon.NET - v.8.0-B port to C#

Subject: RE: [xsl] re: ANN: Saxon.NET - v.8.0-B port to C#
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:50:50 -0500

Thanx Vladimir, we'll take your advice into account.

Actually, the site http://www.x2x2x.org/x2x2x/home is the main port. If this
site also looks like a disaster in your browser then you may want to install
IE or Mozilla?

About the downloads, we'll be delivering them in different formats, but
still yet we haven't got anything done yet, so please check back in a couple
of weeks.

To anyone else, we encourage you all to have a look at the sites, and if you
have any questions or would like to collaborate, mail me at
psiegers@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
<prs/>