Re: [xsl] [xsl fo] xsl to a minimum / statements 'on the fly'

Subject: Re: [xsl] [xsl fo] xsl to a minimum / statements 'on the fly'
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 20:16:13 +0200

ongeaddresseerd ongeaddresseerd wrote:
I want to put most in xml so I only need 1 xsl file per output medium (e.g. pdf, html) but per output medium only 1 xsl file is able to generate x different 'reports'.

disadvantage: For different reportstyles of same data I need different xml files.

Check out Cocoon, which is, among other things, designed to provide pipelines for chaining several transformations. You can easily have two or more transformation stages, like data-> add style -> output formatting -> result

J.Pietschmann