RE: [xsl] killing xslt

Subject: RE: [xsl] killing xslt
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 03:00:58 -0600

I don't regret my offer at all and will contact you as soon as I return
back from my trip to Denver today.  Expect a private email from me
within the next 24 hours.

Regarding more the overall development efforts for support of XSLT 2.0
on top of .NET it seems like it would be a very good thing to begin an
all encompassing community web base for all open-source projects that
either have plans to build from the XSLT 2.0 support they expected on
.NET or, with a very recent swift kick in the rear, to give .NET the
support for XSLT 2.0 (and I guess in the same breath XPath 2.0) in the
first place.  Ive got a fairly large database (80+ names at last count)
of domain names I have registered that in one way or another relate to
XML and related technologies.  Let me take a look through them and see
if any of them jump out at me as a logical place to host such a
project...

Anybody else have a domain or an idea for a domain that would be a good
fit for this idea.  I would be more than happy to donate both server
space and bandwidth to this effort if we feel we can garner enough
community support for such a project.

Thoughts?