RE: [xsl] XSLTC

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLTC
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:01:44 -0600

Its great that you found your problem because there was no way any of us
could have given the lack of information that was specific to your
problem.  In the future, please remember to include the data that is
specific to the problem you are incurring (including the snippet from
the archives is great, definitely can be a big help in comparing your
data to, if the data was there in the first place.)

I'm not meaning to be harsh but it's an important point to make as
solving problems can be difficult enough without having to guess what
the problem is in the first place.  Definitely leaves a lot up to
interpretation :)

Best of luck!