RE: [xsl] Inserting White Space (  ) through XSL.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Inserting White Space (  ) through XSL.
From: "Mullee, John" <john_mullee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:29:06 -0400

Maybe it's an output thing.

try
   <xsl:output
     name                    = "my_html_output_format"
     method                  = "html"
     doctype-public          = "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
     encoding                = "UTF-8"
     include-content-type    = "yes"
     indent                  = "yes"/>

      <xsl:result-document href="file://c:/temp/test.html"
format="my_html_output_format">
		</tml>
      </xsl:result-document>

also look up charater maps ..
	http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#character-maps

john

Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.