RE: [xsl] How to see the output of XSL in IE6 for debuging?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to see the output of XSL in IE6 for debuging?
From: "Ricaud Matthieu" <matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:36:55 +0200

I think actually, the best solution to see the real XHTML output generated
by IE6 could be to use some javascript.
I'm astonished that you get the XML with this method, when do you call it ?
I suggest you make a button which display the ".innerHTML" after the page is
loaded.

Give your <BODY> element an ID such as : <BODY id="body">
and call this javascript function :

function viewXHTL()
	{
	var objBODY=document.getElementById("body");
	alert(objBODY.innerHTML);
	}

from a button :  <button onclick="viewXHTL()">view XHTML DOM</button>

Does it work ?