Re: [xsl] problem with d-o-e in attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] problem with d-o-e in attribute
From: phdrix <pdrix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:31:06 +0200

phdrix wrote:
No, I must find a mean to obtain :

<foo bar="&apos;bar&apos;"/>

beacause in OpenOffice styles.xml file, I have such an attribute, and it must be given as shown above, otherwise OpenOffice crashes when it tries to load the document.

Then I'd report that as a bug.

You are probably right, but I am still puzzled by tis odd problem, and I want first to make it clear.

In XSLT, there's no portable way to enforce that kind of output.

Do you mean that disable-output-escaping="yes" does not work for attribute values ?

Philippe Drix - Objectiva

Consultant Nouvelles Technologies

Objectiva tel : 01 47 36 60 30 cel : 06 74 78 34 97 fax : 01 47 36 61 93 http://www.objectiva.fr 21-23, rue Aristide Briand 92170 Vanves