[xsl] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Saxon_servlet_and_xsl:result-document_(multiple_documents)_problem?=

Subject: [xsl] Saxon servlet and xsl:result-document (multiple documents) problem
From: <xml4pharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:16:02 +0200

I have a stylesheet that creates several output documents (using
multiple xsl:result-document). It works fine with Saxon from line
command.

Now I want to use the SaxonServlet to have it generated on the server.
I tried several things for defining the URI, but I can't see any
documents being written on the server (at the moment I am still using
http://localhost:8080/test on my Windows 2000 computer).
Can anyone tell me how I have to define the output path so that the
files are really created on the server ?
Or do I have to change anything in the SaxonServlet ?

Many thanks in advance

Jozef Aerts
xml4pharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx