RE: [xsl] Comparing grouping techniques in terms of performance

Subject: RE: [xsl] Comparing grouping techniques in terms of performance
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:06:13 -0500

OK Kevin, thanx for the pointer - looks good. After equalizing my
stylesheets I found that the template approach was slightly faster, but I
also saw that the times varied a lot from one transformation to another. The
good thing is that the big difference in execution time was just caused by
myself copying in a double <xsl:key> declaration - I still ask myself how
did it come there :-)

<prs/>
http://www.pietsieg.com
http://www.pietsieg.com/dotnetnuke
Contributor on www.ASPToday.com
Co-author on "Professional ASP.NET XML with C#", July 2002 by Wrox Press