Re: [xsl] xslt 2.0, use case wanted.

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt 2.0, use case wanted.
From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:56:37 -0400

At 8:33 AM +0100 4/6/04, David.Pawson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The comparison I might make is the availability of the name of the
source file. Lots of people want it, and its only available as a
parameter to the stylesheet.

By source file, do you mean the name of the XSLT stylesheet or of the input XML document being transformed?

In either case, there may not always be such a name. Both of these can be provided as pure input streams or other non-named things. However, if the thing is named I expect there's an accessor for the base URI of a node somewhere that would give you what you want, at least for the input document, if not the stylesheet.
--

  Elliotte Rusty Harold
  elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx