Re: [xsl] Omnimark vs. XSL (Saxon) Challenge

Subject: Re: [xsl] Omnimark vs. XSL (Saxon) Challenge
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 06:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Michael M.,
Looking at your example, I wonder if the CALS model (or some other
model) might be according to the XML Exchange Table Model. (There is
an article on the site for CALS interpolability.)

http://www.oasis-open.org/specs/tm9901.htm

Your example is not that clear to me but the documentation on the
site might help you.

Mike Ferrando
Washington, DC