[xsl] xsl-fo apache fop-0.20.5 how to get around n-columns-spanned not supported

Subject: [xsl] xsl-fo apache fop-0.20.5 how to get around n-columns-spanned not supported
From: Robert.Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:23:37 -0500

hi all, this is my first post here so be kind  :-)
I loooked in archives but could not find out how
to span multiple cells in a table with apache fop-0.20.5

n-columns-spanned not supported attribute in  fo:table-cell

I have a table row showing totals from above row and would like
the label in that row to span 2 cells. currently wrapping is
in my resultant pdf

can someone poiont me in the correct dirrection?

thanks

robert