[xsl] No html if XSD present?

Subject: [xsl] No html if XSD present?
From: "davidpbrown" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:59:37 -0000

I have an XML source from which I generate xhtml from an XSLT.

That works fine and there's no problem until I suggest a XSD in the XML.
Then it spews out only the text result with none of the tags!?

The only tag to survive is the XML <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

The XSL, XSD and XML are all valid as per the Sun's Multischema XML
validator (thanks to G. Ken Holman for suggesting that in another post)

The XML's XSD declaration I have as
<file xmlns="http://www.example.com/ns/file.xsd"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.example.com/ns/file.xsd">

I am processing these on my local hard drive but this seems to be ok, in
that the XSD declares that it is the http://www.example.com/ns/file.xsd
suggested, even though it isn't found at that location.

The command line used is
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in file.xml -xsl file.xsl -out file.html

Any ideas why no tags pass when XSD is present?

Thanks
davidpbrown