[xsl] list of values

Subject: [xsl] list of values
From: "Bruno LLopes" <xsltlist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:52:18 -0000

Hi,

     I want obtain n elements form one xml file, after use it to compare
 with
 others elements in another xml file

 for example, in the xslt :

    <xsl:for-each select="controlfield">
         <xsl:element name="xsl:variable">
             <xsl:attribute name="name"> elementList </xsl:attribute>
             <xsl:value-of select="@tag"/>
         </xsl:element>
   </xsl:for-each>

 the result that I like to obtain is the variable elementList contain
 something like this
 elementList = [elem1, elem2, elem3,....,elemN] the elemI , I=1,..N became
 form the all tags
 from the element controlfield, in a xml file...
 that elements will be used in another xslt....
 how can i do that?

 Thanks All