Re: [xsl] Block-Container within page margin

Subject: Re: [xsl] Block-Container within page margin
From: "Skwirel Software Ltd" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:45:11 -0000

Hi,

I've done some messing around with this problem.  If I set the left position
of the block at beyond -0.6 and specify a background colour for the block,
the block renders with the background colour, but not with the image.

BTW, I have tried setting overflow to visible, but this seems to make no
difference.

Thanks,

Mark Williams