RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can anyone point me in the right direction?
From: Patricia LaRue <pdlarue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 13:33:13 -0800 (PST)

Andreas:

You're a Godsend!  I'll try your suggestion on Monday
when I get back to work.  Meanwhile, I discovered that
I might have a different problem.  The webpage must be
viewable on a Macintosh, so I think I need to convert
the output to HTML...I'm researching that now and will
probably post that question to see what suggestions I
get.  I think I might need to look at XHTML but I'm
not sure.

Thanks again,
Patricia
:-)

--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> [...]

=====

  Patricia's Fancy

Visit my eBay store for great deals on terrific items!  I specialize in pretty things for the girl inside of women and boy toys for the boy inside of men, but also have a variety of life's little necessities.  If you play music, check out Rainbow Music Outlet.  Bookmark these stores as we are always adding new merchandise for your shopping pleasure.