RE: [xsl] Sintaxis of ROW[(@id >= 1) and (@id <= 10)]

Subject: RE: [xsl] Sintaxis of ROW[(@id >= 1) and (@id <= 10)]
From: "Jaime A Stuardo Bahamondes" <jstuardo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:45:09 -0400

Thanks David!

You gave me the clue. I understood why ../paging/window, when using in xsl:value-of, returns the correct number, and it was  because the "paging" node is sibling of the parent of ROW. When using ROW[@id .....], i am actually addressing ROW's children, so, I solved it by using:

ROW[@id &gt;= ../../paging/window]

By the way, the actual XML structure was this:

<search>
  <ROWSET>
    <ROW id="1"></ROW>
    <ROW id="2"></ROW>