RE: [xsl] Re: Converting specific child elements into attriutes o f parent

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Converting specific child elements into attriutes o f parent
From: "Sindigi, Ganesh K" <SindiGK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:48:32 -0700

Sorry I pasted the wrong error.  I had put some comments in xsl
transformation.  The error is coming at the line where an attribute is
created i.e., <xsl:attribute name="{name()}">.  This time I used the exact
transformation suggested by Dimitre.  The output i got is below, only change
is in line number.

<customerList>
<customer>
file:/C:/working/XML/posting/../elmToAtt.xsl;  Line 59; Column -1; id has an
illegal attribute: {1}
<field id="customerId">cust1</field>
file:/C:/working/XML/posting/../elmToAtt.xsl;  Line 59; Column -1; id has an
illegal attribute: {1}
<field id="customerName">Customer  1</field>
<fieldGroup id="homeAddress">
<fieldList>
<field id="street">98th  Street </field>
<field id="city">Chicago</field>
</fieldList>
</fieldGroup>
<fieldGroup id="companyAddress">
<fieldList>
<field id="street">128th  Street</field>
<field id="city">Chicago</field>
</fieldList>
</fieldGroup>
</customer>