Re: [xsl] Notes on Comparison of XSL FO Renderers

Subject: Re: [xsl] Notes on Comparison of XSL FO Renderers
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:46:28 -0500

W. Eliot Kimber wrote:

5. Specification of the XSLT processor to use and how to use it for maximum performance. This is based on the presumption that some FO implementations may include optimized integrations with specific XSLT engines.

Dave Pawson has convinced me that including XSLT processing is both unfair and unnecessary.

Therefore, all tests will be against FO instances. Given this, I can generate some test cases myself, although I will still need to have realistic test cases contributed.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber