Re: [xsl] XML Rendering

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML Rendering
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulgw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Saurabh,
The dictionary meaning of Rendering is --
"To convert (graphics) from a file into visual form,
as on a video display"

It is also true for 'XML Rendering'. When we say 'XML
Rendering', it means displaying XML data on something
-- like a browser, or on a PDF..

Regards,
Mukul

--- Saurabh Sinha <i_am_saurabhsinha@xxxxxxxxxxx>