[xsl] XSL-FO scaling embedded SVG

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO scaling embedded SVG
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:40:47 -0400

I'm just getting my feet wet with XSL-FO. I have created a document using FOP that embeds an SVG file which I would like to shrink a little. I have tried using the 'inline-progression-dimension' and 'block-progression-dimension' attributes (see below). While the document is sucessfully created with the SVG embedded, the scaling does not seem to be working. Is this a FOP peculiarity, or am I missing something about scaling that's causing this?
Thanks.

<fo:external-graphic inline-progression-dimension="2in" block-progression-dimension="1in" content-width="scale-to-fit" content-height="scale-to-fit" src="url(H:\workinprogres\svg\dial-guage.svg)"/>
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email