Re: [xsl] Re: following-sibling on attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: following-sibling on attributes
From: "Vidar S. Ramdal" <vidar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 09:44:13 +0200

Som Dimitre Novatchev sa den 09.09.2003 06:25:

As you have changed significantly my code and the context it is used in, I
cannot answer questions about the behaviour of the new code.

Of course. I initally posted a simplified version of my code as a testcase.

If your question:

>> [...]

is about the code that I posted, the answer is that
it must be:

          <xsl:otherwise>
              <xsl:value-of select=".."/>
          </xsl:otherwise>

because the current node is an attribute and we want to produce the string
value of the element, that has this attribute.

There's the reason, I think. In my rewritten code, the first template matches an element, and then proceeds to call TEXT_ATTRIBUTE_TO_ELEMENT.
And that should imply that the current node is an element.

Thank you very much for your help, I couldn't have made any progress without it.

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vidar@xxxxxxxx>
Idium AS - http://www.idium.no