[xsl] Transformation of HTML input to XML document..

Subject: [xsl] Transformation of HTML input to XML document..
From: "Ramesh Ankam" <rankam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:54:32 -0400

Hi There,

Our client has the following requirement, please let me know, if it is
possible to perform the following.

We have to create an XSLT Style Sheet/ HTML Template for to support data
entry and generation of and XML file that is valid against a specific
schema.

This template should allow end-users to enter data and create an XML
file that is valid against the schema with a zero cost delivery. That
is, the end user should be able to use a standard browser (IE 5.5 or up)or
free downloadable tool to create the XML file.

Any example is appreciated..

thanks,
RA