Re: [xsl] xslt-processor in perl?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt-processor in perl?
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:37:07 +0200

Hi,

regarding
<snip>
On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 02:43:31PM +0100, Jim Fuller wrote:
> AxKit ( apache project ) is what I use in such circumstances, though you need to go through the fun of mod_perl.
  XML::LibXSLT (spelling ?) is the underlying perl module based
on libxslt if you don't want the full AxKit toolbox and Apache.
</snip>
The good news all xml modules are installed, but i read about alpha version and not still coherent with the working draft ?

Is there any tutorial and faq(s) where i can try setting up a perl script where it reads an xml-file and xslt-file and
outputs and html-file ?

My second question is if XML::LibXSLT is 100% xslt 1.0. ?

Thanks,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
Mail Art Not War