Re: [xsl] Unwanted elements in xsl output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unwanted elements in xsl output
From: "Rudi Starcevic" <rudi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:29:41 +1000

Hi,

Sorry, there are two typing errors in my email request.
They are only in this email not in my code.

In my style sheet below I have:
mlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
( missing the 'x' )

In my xmls:w style sheet below I have the xsl:template for 'address'
without a 'w:' prefix.
<xsl:template match="address">

I'll did double check but will in future triple check.
Apologies - I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Kind regards
Rudi.