RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML
From: "Claudio Russo" <crusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:21:18 -0300

Yes I agree on the last...

-----Original Message-----
From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Miércoles, 02 de Julio de 2003 11:28 a.m.
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> I would suggest that you just download saxo

>But this will tie me up with a specific technology i

Not at all. Saxon is one of the most conformant XSLT implementations.
As with any XSLT system, it has some extensions but stylesheets have to
explictly declare they are using those. If you want to test out a
standard XSLT transformation, saxon is as good a choice as any.

> I doubt from the msgs coming to this list), will be difficult to see
> applications running smoothly in, lets say, at least 90% of the clients
> machines.

You still seem to be very confused of the relationship between an XSLT
processor and a client browser.

David