[xsl] accessing node not belonging to subtree processed by java transformer

Subject: [xsl] accessing node not belonging to subtree processed by java transformer
From: "Frank Herrmann" <fherrmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:35:25 +0200

Hello,

How do I access a node not belonging to the subtree (DOMSource) that is
transformed by a Java transformer (javax.xml.transform) ? I tried both
stylesheet used by the transformer. The result is empty while it works when
I transform the whole tree into a single result file.

I suspect that the transformer regards the subtree root as the root of what
it can access. But then - how to transform subtrees with each transformation
result going to its individual file and still being able to access nodes not
belonging to the subtree at hand ?

I appreciate any help

thank you

Frank Herrmann           Tel. (+49) 07231 / 300 435
IDE GmbH                 Fax  (+49) 07231 / 300 385
Mannheimer Straße 22b    Email: fherrmann@xxxxxxxxxx
75179 Pforzheim          Internet: www.idegmbh.de