RE: [xsl] Divide in an expression?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Divide in an expression?
From: "Scott Purcell" <spurcell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:01:04 -0500

Thanks for the help. But I am still having a problem.

The only problem I still have is that the graphics server says:

  [ERROR]    Could not complete this operation because '(reference(adobe-content:myImageInfo#/imageInfo/psd/@width) div 300)' is not a valid integer.

Do I need to somehow cast the expression to an integer?

Thanks,
Scott