[xsl] Generating repeating header lines -- not using fo:region-before

Subject: [xsl] Generating repeating header lines -- not using fo:region-before
From: Mukul <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ,
I am generating a PDF report using XSL-FO with running
records. I want that a standard header like

label1   label2   label3

appear on all pages of my report. I can do it by
placing the above text in fo:region-before . But I
don'nt want to use fo:region-before to produce the
above lines on all my pages . In our report standard
header can be of 3 lines and some other standard
text(not the above labels ; label1, label2 and label3)
is displayed in the 3 lines of header. I cannot use
fo:region-before to display the above lines in all the
pages due to our report standard.

I want a way by which I can display the above text
i.e
label1   label2   label3
in all pages of my report not using fo:region-before
..

Can I do this with XSL-FO ?

Regards,
Mukul