Re: [xsl] collapsable / expandable tree in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] collapsable / expandable tree in XSL
From: Mael Guillemot <Mael.Guillemot@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:51:56 +0100

Hi Jarno,

I agree with you: The XSLT engine in the browser is perfectly correct.

I went through the archive mails on "disable-output-escaping" and the majority of posts deal with how to insert html abreviations like &lt;,  &apos; instead of < , '. So I tried different ways:
    =>  <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> <![CDATA[ <div id="CollapseMenu0Block2"> ]]>  </xsl:text> )
    =>  using <xsl:output method="text"/> or  <xsl:output method="html"/> at the begining of the stylesheet
    =>  <processing-instruction name="html"> <![CDATA[ <div id="CollapseMenu0Block2"> ]]> </processing-instruction>

but the browser still prints the tag instead of generating an node tree and processing it (simple ex. http://www.idiap.ch/~guillemo/JAVASCRIPT/dynapi/docs/examples/TEST.xml against http://www.idiap.ch/~guillemo/JAVASCRIPT/dynapi/docs/examples/collapsemenu1.html)

Any idea is welcome, thanks a lot,

Maël