Re: [xsl] XSL-FO versus PostScript

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO versus PostScript
From: David Tolpin <dvd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:39:20 +0400 (AMT)

> On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 05:54:22PM -0800, W. Eliot Kimber wrote:
> > Yes--on the EXSLFO list I've discussed several possible low-cost
> > solutions to this limitation,
>
> Do you mean the FOP-dev list or something else? If something else, can
> you give subscription information? Google doesn't seem to know about it.

http://exslfo.sourceforge.net/

The EXSLFO project is a community effort to define functional
extensions to the XSL Formatting Objects specification in advance
of development of new versions of the XSL FO specification by the
W3C. It is intended to be an adjunct to the formal W3C specification
development process. It is modeled on the existing EXSLT activity
(http://exslt.org/).