Re: [xsl] [XSLT2] setting context inside funcdefs

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSLT2] setting context inside funcdefs
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:26:54 +0100

Hi Jeni

> You have to do the latter: pass in the context node as an argument and
> pass that node as the argument to the local-name() function.

(... and do the same for all other places inside the func def where stuff from the calling context gets processed.)

That's what I thought from reading the correcponding sections of the spec. It's cleaner, but more typing.

I just got confused by the "initially" in

  "Within the body of a stylesheet function, the focus is initially
  undefined"

which seemed to imply the possibility of setting the focus/context, possibly to that of the function call.

Anyways, I'm all for clean concepts :)

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/