Re: [xsl] HUGE xml input files

Subject: Re: [xsl] HUGE xml input files
From: "Ritu" <rkama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:05:06 -0600

Hi Jan,

Dealing with huge XML/XSL files is one of the most common issues currently
faced by enterprises using XML. You haven't described your scenario
completely in your email. But if you cannot separate the transformation into
smaller steps or reduce the XML size, you will almost need a specialized
transformation solution for this. This depends on your project requirements
and scope.
My company has a product that you might be interested to look at. Go at
www.sarvega.com for more details.

Thanks
Ritu Kama
Sarvega Inc