RE: [xsl] Passing parameters from ASP to XSL within a for-next block

Subject: RE: [xsl] Passing parameters from ASP to XSL within a for-next block
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:56:17 +0100

Seems like an asp problem so not one to address here, but I did notice
that transformXML("x", "y", myArray(i) is missing a closing ) of course
you probably have that in your code so...

I'm also supposing that xmlpath and xslpath are dimensioned somewhere
outside the function cause I don't see them offhand. Other than that
it's been a while since I've hand to work with a vbscript array so I
can't help there.