Re: [xsl] N : M transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] N : M transformation
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 00:26:22 +0100

Daniel Veillard wrote:

  heh, don't get depressed !
First until XSLT-2.0 is complete one should not "discard" it, maybe
providing more feedback is needed.

That's the spirit :)

In the meantime EXSLT is one way to label those "common" extensions. I understand that Michael want to focuse
on XSLT-2 development. Maybe someone can simply write the patch needed
to get Saxon to implement exslt:document, based on the existing Saxon
extension (which I implemented too) this should not be too hard. Having
EXSLT widely deployed will give the XSL group the time to finish XSLT-2
and XPath-2.

All the regexen realted features are another very important and useful area of XSLT/XPath 2.0.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/