[xsl] Can I test the name of the current element?

Subject: [xsl] Can I test the name of the current element?
From: Adrian <a.hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:02:08 +1100

I am trying to test the name of the current element as shown below.  I know
what I have doesn't work, but it gives an idea of what I am trying to do.
My apologies if this is in a faq somewhere, I had no luck finding a
solution there.

Thanks for any suggestions
Adrian

Simplified version of the XML file:
<CoordGeom>
  <Line/>
  <Line/>
  <Curve/>
  <Line/>
</CoordGeom>

I am already processing the Line and Curve elements using an apply-templates:
<xsl:template match="Line">
<xsl:template match="Curve">

However I need to process them a second time differently:
<xsl:for-each select="CoordGeom/*">
  <xsl:if test="position()=1">
    M <xsl:call-template name="getStart" />
  </xsl:if>
  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test=".=Line"> <!-- something like this -->
    </xsl:when>
    <xsl:when test=".=Curve"> <!-- something like this -->
      A ...
    </xsl:when>
  </xsl:choose>
  <xsl:call-template name="getEnd" />